Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Zen in Black and White

orbeezenb&w

It's black and white because he doesn't want anyone to see him playing with a *pink* orbee. :)

Really its in b&w because the lighting is horrible in the house and so any pictures I take turn out dark. Plus I felt artistic tonight.

Harley picked Zen up while I was working today. They made a trip out to Bringle Lake Park where Harley says that a few kids fell in love with Zen. He said the parents did not appreciate the "mom we need a dog" comments they received afterwards.

Zen had his dinner on the buja board tonight. I had it on the tile floor at first, but he started really being put off by the loud noise. He isn't much for loud noises. I moved it onto the exercise mats though and he was mostly cool with that. He will have dinner on the buja board for the next few nights. He needs to get used to the movement and noise.

We walked 1.5 miles tonight. He is really starting to walk like a trooper. He was MUCH better tonight. When we made the loop around by the house he didn't even try to stop and insist that I was passing our house.

I work a half day tomorrow then I'm off Thursday and Friday so I'm looking forward to spending some extra time with the dogs. Uploading videos and stuff now, hopefully will have that all up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment