Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Texas Tornado!

Zen's first big Texas rainstorm. He does not like it. lol Its raining really hard with lots of lightening and thunder. He doesn't like the thunder. He isn't freaking out, but his little ears go back every time. He doesn't seem to notice much in the house, but definitely when I take him out to potty. He doesn't want to walk out in the rain. He ran out with me and pee'd, but then he ran back into the garage. I wish I had a bag of shavings I could pour out onto the back porch or something. Just to get him pottying temporarily. It's supposed to be like this for the next few days, so if I get desperate I might.

The tornado sirens have gone off twice tonight and I expect them to go off a few more times. He wasn't as fazed by them as he is the thunder.

He got his first bath today. It went well. I got a little video :) We made a trip to PetSmart again. He picked out a toy, so since it was pay day he got it. Dinner was eaten playing on the baby buja board. He's coming along.

He and Carrie are playing now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment