Saturday, December 26, 2009

2 out of 3 Dogs Agree!

Remote control trucks are semi-cool!

Harley got a remote control truck for christmas. Itis a racing truck or something, so it goes pretty fast. He thought it would be cool for the dogs to chase it. I could care less either way. Rumor shows no interest at all, Carrie will chase it until she gets tired, and Zen will chase it if Rumor isn't chase-able.

Carrie was actually going really fast after it, I don't think I have ever seen her really run like that. Thank goodness it isn't an obsession for any of mine though.

zentruck6
"Hey, you truck... STAY!"

zentruck5

zentruck4

zenrumor2
His real favorite thing to chase.

zentruck3
"Yum, tire"

zentruck2

zenrun

zenrumor

zenchuckit

zencarrie

carrierun

carrietruck3


carrietruck2


Whoa! That was a lot of pictures. There were a few I uploaded to flickr, but didn't post.

I dremeled Zen's nails again tonight. I did it by myself. Not quite as easy, but it got done. The other two need it done, but eh. It can wait another day or two. Im headed to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Zen is looking really great! already so big! I had the pleasure of being able to get pictures of him for SJ's website. I'm glad you have a blog so I can watch him grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm head over heels for the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks Harley! It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete