Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Footwork!

It's fancy!

Zen's 2nd lesson on spinning around a "pedestal". The pedestal just happens to be my box I keep some sewing stuff in. It would probably be easier for him if I actually used something round, but he picked this up really quickly. Like, within the first minute of our first session yesterday.

The last part of the video is him putting all four feet on the box. I need to transition this it a food bowl, then progressively make the bowl smaller.



Since tomorrow is a half-day, between grocery shopping and my haircut I may sneak him up to the vet to get weighed. Last time he was 12 lbs. I think he has probably passed the 15lb mark now. I also need to schedule his next set of shots. He is due on Friday. I'm sure the vet is closed, so I will see if we can do next Monday or Wednesday.

I registered him online today. Pending AKC approval he is "On The Lamb It's All Good". Now I need to send in the microchip info. But first I need to enter our next agility trial :)

PS- Dremeled nails again. He is getting better and better. Going to keep doing it every other day or every three days. Doubt he will ever love it, but it will be easier not to have to fight an adult dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment