Thursday, December 24, 2009

White Christmas?

It really happened. We are going to have a "white Christmas". It "snowed" tonight while Harley and I were driving around looking at Christmas lights. I swore it was just raining or heavily misting, but we stopped to let Zen potty and it really was snow. I use the term loosely too. I had a little dusting on my car when it came time to go home. If there is any left in the morning I will take a picture.

Zen went to PetSmart again today. He did really well. We also took him into Gander Mountain and he was good there. He did a lot of riding in the truck and slept while we went into TJ Maxx.

Harley's dad and step mom and step bro came over to his house to exchange gifts and Zen was there. He enjoyed everyone but got put back on the leash when he kept picking up unacceptable items as toys. Definitely need to work harder on his "off" command. He is a paper eater/shredder.

I finally made a montage of all the videos I have been promising. It's so hard to find songs I like that fit my videos and are long enough. I like the song I used on this one, but it wasn't long enough, so I played it twice.


No comments:

Post a Comment