Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Morning

This week has been busy. Nothing in particular, just various normal activities keeping me busy.

The dogs had a couple of hikes last week. Thursday we went hiking and I have yet to look at the pictures I took. Zen went to PetSmart a few times this past week, plus daycare on Monday and Friday. The weather has been nice.

Today we are meeting up with some friends to "play dog show" at the park. Maybe I can get someone to take video. I have been practicing stacking with him, but I don't have many volunteers to go over him for me. We haven't done much gaiting work either, and I bet his freestack is non-existant. I'm planning to teach a "stand" command anyway, so I might as well get started. I look at his teeth daily, so he's mostly ok with that. His bite still looks good.

Anyway, after playing dog show I might take the dogs on another hike.

Hopefully I can get some pictures up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment