Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random Pictures

All taken today, mostly out of boredom. Especially the ones with Rumor.

Zen and I went on a short walk through the woods. I could hear loud music coming from the school and wanted to check it out. Turns out it was just the soccer team practicing and we couldn't get anywhere near the field so we walked back. I snapped these pictures in front of my house before we came back inside. He's waving to you! Well, in one of them he's waving with both paws, but still. The collar pictures are the new collars I ordered for everyone. I didn't block out my phone number because it's on my website anyway, so I figured if you wanted it, you would already have it.


crazay1

crazay2

zenwave1

zenwave2

zenclose

zenwave3

collars 001
Carrie's collar, girlie skulls.

collars 002
Rumor's collar. The company calls those "pink monsters" I call them cuddle bugs :)

collars 003
Zen's collar

No comments:

Post a Comment