Tuesday, January 12, 2010

He's Hefty!

lol Not really. I still pick him up a lot, but he weighs 20lbs now! He got his shots finally! He had NO problem getting them and really, I don't think he even noticed. After his shots he spent 3 hours in my car while I registered for college. The line was insane and their computers were down. So much for going in to work yesterday. I had to call in because after two hours waiting in line I didn't see being able to go in and make it worthwhile. I did get my class that I wanted, with the teacher I wanted, so persistence payed off. I also got my car out of the shop. Yesterday turned out to be a good day.

Zen went to PetSmart again and got to go to the Kennel Club meeting. At the meeting he was SO good. He met an Old English Sheepdog, a collie, and an aussie pup thats a bit older than he is. He was awesome, and he greeted them all appropriately, but didn't bother any of them. He spent most of the meeting laying in front of me while I played "It's yer choice" with him. It was pretty short, as meetings go, only about 40 minutes, but I was proud of my pupper.

No comments:

Post a Comment