Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back Home

We got in late last night. Well, not late, but by the time everything was unpacked and the dogs were fed it was bed time.

The funeral service was nice and I enjoyed the time we got to spend with our family. I always enjoy my Aunt and Uncle and cousins. Bryan and Destiny have a 7month old baby boy and he is adorable. The dogs were all relatively good. There were so many people in and out that the big dogs spent a lot of time in the crates. They got a couple of good sessions of fetch in the backyard though. Savannah (my 3rd cousin?) is 7 and she LOVES dogs. She wanted to play with them every moment she was there. It was pretty cute. Lots of good socialization for the puppy as she was loud and rambunctious. I will have video later.

Zen got to hit the dog park twice. He was so good. He stuck by me a lot, he has great eye contact and attention. It wasn't very crowded either time we went, and most of the dogs were polite. I think we only saw two dogs who didn't have very good manners and both of their owners had them on leash. He still doesn't like when big dogs approach him, they intimidate him a bit. He doesn't freak out or run away, but it takes him a moment to be completely confident around them.

Now for pictures.

h1First dog park trip

h2He liked her. She looks a bit like Terra.

h3Eating an ice cube at my granddad's house.

h4"Please, can I come in?" I liked the effect of taking the picture through the back door glass.

h5Rumor wants in too.

h6Yum, tail.

h7This is a picture from an old photo album. It's my uncle, I just loved the facial expression.

h8Puppy is tired.

h9Breakfast from the bob-a-lot.

h102nd dog park trip

h11

h12I'm lookin' at you!

h13"Me no like!" He just jumped right in and then had to swim back. He did not like it.

h14

h15"Stop rolling it into the water silly lady!"

No comments:

Post a Comment