Friday, February 5, 2010

He Survived!

They said he had a great time! He looked happy, and happy to see me after work. They said he played a lot and should be tired tonight. Well he came home and did about an hour of zoomies with the girls. I think he was just excited, he had a good day and he was showing off. Then he's been cuddly and napping ever since.

I worried about the little dude all day. I had to refrain from calling up there to check on him. He does seem to enjoy it, so it's worth the money.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Pine Bluff all breed show to watch/help, plus socialize Zen. I'm wondering if Chris Ann will be there. It will be interesting to hear what she thinks of him. I'm also house/dog sitting for my Aunt and Uncle, so Zen and I will be spending quality time with Clyde the sheltie. He's an old guy so he doesn't play much, but we go on walk and stuff. Then Sunday I'm going to agility fun match followed by herding. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment