Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation Pictures

Here are some pictures so far.

These are from the Museum of Natural History.

dogpark 053

dogpark 047

dogpark 044

dogpark 042

dogpark 039

These are from the dog park.

dogpark 033

dogpark 027

dogpark 009

dogpark 006

Wow, I almost lost this post. I was about to paste the html for the last image and accidentally clicked the big red X. Luckily, the post was saved as a draft. I don't much care for laptops, so I would have probably just packed up and gone back to the house without posting. So, enjoy the pictures.

My vacation has been great so far. I (obviously) took Zen to the dog park today. I wasn't sure how it would go because he has discovered his manliness and has been kind of a jerk to other dogs lately. He settled right in though. He even consented to play with a very pushy boxer. Mostly he swam and fetched. There weren't a ton of dogs there, but there were about 8-10. We left when it started to rain and drove out to Reliant to set up. We have a really good grooming space along the wall. We show tomorrow at about noon, and then do meet the breed at 1 p.m.

Chris Ann saw us walking around, so I stopped to chat. She thinks Zen is huge. Yes, he is over-standard, but he isn't huge. :) I will measure him again, but I think he is under 21". She asked if everything else was great about him, basically, was I happy with him. I couldn't ask for a better dog. I'm truly thrilled with the big red goob. She said the height won't keep him from finishing, which, I knew that too. :)

I will try to get back up to another Starbucks to post more later. This computer doesn't have a card reader for my 50D, so any pictures will be from either my point and shoot, or my powershot s3. The ones today were taken with the s3.

No comments:

Post a Comment