Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bento Ball Review

Against my better judgement, (I'm a poor student remember)I bought the Bento Ball today.



It lasted all of 10 minutes before Zen popped the treat out of it. I put the treat back in and he popped it out in another 30-40 seconds. Seems that slobber really makes it easy for the treat to squeeze out. I give it 2 out of 5 stars.

Later I took a marrow treat and put it in there and that kept him busy for a while. He likes the toy, it's just easy to get treats out of.

Also, Zen marked for the very first time today. He totally marked in Petsmart. I'm hoping this doesn't become habit. I don't allow marking on walks, we walk, and they stop to potty when I allow it. I don't stop near mailboxes or any man made object that can be marked, but Zen has pretty much not lifted a leg until today. He usually just stands and pee's. When we came home he demonstrated his new found manliness by going and lifting his leg on a bush when I asked if he needed to potty before we went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment