Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Texarkana Dog Show

Our local show is this weekend. The counts are 1-6-3-0. No points in boys, but if some specials show up there is a chance Zen could go BOW for his first MAJOR! I'm excited, but trying not to expect anything. I have NO idea who the other ACD's are. I thought everyone was going to San Antonio.

Harley and my mom will probably come watch. A couple of people from work said they might make it out, Liz and her husband will for sure.

I love this show because I get to stay in my own bed. Last year the aussie people all got together at Brenda's house and we had a great time. I'm looking forward to it this year because Zen can wrestle with aussies while the humans talk dogs.

I'm handling Shaine for Jenn this weekend. She's preggers and doesn't fit into her show clothes, plus she's contemplating sending him with me to a show or two. She's buying me sushi on Friday night for my efforts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment