Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Long time

I should blog more. Really though, school is out now. I am just waiting, waiting, waiting to hear if I got into the nursing program. I can't take any more classes until I get in. So, right now I'm working full time. I feel like I have a little more free time these days because I no longer have to come home and study. The days are getting longer. They are also getting HOTTER! It was 95 degrees today according to WeatherBug at work.


I have some video I'm about to upload to YouTube.

Zen's next dog show is my local show in June. I need to enter him very soon. It would be a shame to miss our home show due to my forgetting to enter. :) They have puppy groups, so since we probably won't have much competition (the San Antonio show is the same weekend) maybe he can make it to the puppy groups. :)

I inherited this really cool camera from my grandfather. Its a Minolta Maxxum 700o. It's a film camera. I haven't used it yet as I have only had it like 3 days, but when I get the money for film I want to see what it can do. It's supposedly the first make/model of camera to come with autofocus on the body. It has a lot of neat things about it, so I'm getting kind of excited to use it. I think I'm becoming a camera geek.

Anywho, pictures of a camera:


min1

min2

min3
Came with a flash and two lenses

min4

min5
And the original owners manual.

This camera was very well taken care of. When I got it everything was in it's individual case and the lenses had their caps on them. The large lense has it's original box with price sticker and warranty card. Each lense also has a filter on it. Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment